Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Off the wagon already

On Monday I vowed to blog daily. On Tuesday I failed to blog.

I blame this on the fact that I was so shell-shocked by the verbal backstabbing from coworkers in our Southern corporate office that I accidentally overheard yesterday.

(Let's just say that the stupid blonde perpetrators need to learn how to properly hang up a phone after leaving a voice mail message.)

I was not in the mood to head to my two hours of bellydance class after work, but my teacher was in such a high-energy place (how does she do it), that I was too busy sweating to think about the pit vipers in my workplace midst.

And now I am in the odd and somewhat uncomfortable position of being on the same side as my Napoleonic boss (who was blasted in the same attack). Amazing what having a common enemy will do.

No comments: