Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Out with the old, in with the new

My twin resolutions (just resolutions, not New Year's resolutions, which carry too much baggage, thanks) to eat better (nine months of pastry classes have taken a bit of a toll) and to watch my pennies (so we can afford to once again become homeowners) took a flying leap this morning, when halfway through my walk to work I realized that I had left my carefully packed, tasty and healthy lunch and breakfast at home.

Drat.

Instead, it was a S'bucks scone and drip coffee to start the day. Lunch will be a chicken cesear from the Nordstroms Cafe. Oh, well.

Now that I am freed from the bonds of going to school full time while working full time (I decided to forgo my last term of pastry school, which would have started this week), I am also resolving to be a more dedicated blogger. Cross your fingers for me!

No comments: